Caiden’s Hope Foundation took over LoneStar Internet Radio on Thursday, December 4, 2014 raising over $600.00 to support parents with a premature baby hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Donating their time and talent were Montgomery County Country and Western artists Madi Dean, Kade Jenkins, Amber Adams, Kenna Danielle, Michael Player and Jarrod Sterrett.
Throughout the three hour event broadcast live on www.irlonestar.com, families that have been assisted by Caiden’s Hope Foundation told their stories of “life in the NICU”. In addition, Madi Dean’s mother Norma who is a NICU Nurse told the listeners about her experiences caring for premature babies.
YOU CAN STILL DONATE HERE: http://www.caidenshope.org/
Check out Wayne Michaels on Social Media & check out his ARCHIVES below.
Buy Synthroid online from Canada Drugs, an online Canadian Pharmacy that offers free shipping on all orders of discount Synthroid synthroid online. People who have doubts along with their thyroid, recommend to buy Synthroid and notice improvement entirely organism soon. Order paxil without prescription, Cheap paxil online. Canada viagra. Buy medications from Canada and have drugs discreetly delivered in 1-3 business days paxil without prescription. At our online pharmacy you will find only top quality products at most available prices. Cheap Paxil without prescription online. https://pills24h.com/
Check out Wayne’s past guest below!
- 10.9.17 – Conroe Cajun Catfish performer Sir Devon Nooner of The Molly Ringwalds - A talk with the greatest 80s cover band in existence, the New Orleans based Molly Ringwalds and lead singer Sir Devon Nooner. Their Facebook page is… www.facebook.com/TheMollyRingwalds and online at www.TheMollyRingwalds.com FULL LIST OF SHOWS [...]
- Couture For Cause – Lone Star Country Nights with Monica Lynn - Listen to Amanda Beard and Kristi Leggett, co-chairs of Couture for the Cause 2017 share details about the event on April 1st. This 2nd annual gala benefits not only cancer research but also the [...]
- November 5th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Studio Sessions with Aubrie Lynn - Wayne had local country singer Aubrie Lynn in the studio for the edition of Studio Sessions! Check her out online here: www.aubrielynnmusic.com/ Check out Lone Star Country Night’s Interviews below! Want to sponsor LSCN? Contact Monica [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Studio Sessions with Undercover - LoneStar Country Nights with Wayne Michaels welcomed a new family group to Studio Sessions on Thursday October 8, 2015. Ryan Claxton, his sister Kelsey Nickel and her husband Ryan Nickel make up Undercover a three [...]
- May 19th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – David Parsons, Poetry - Poet David Parsons joined Lone Star Country Nights to promote his new book, Reaching for Longer Water, and a new class that he is teaching at Lone Star College Montgomery. He is hosting a creative [...]
- May 6th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Lyssa Warren and Band - Lyssa Warren and her band visited the Lone Star studios to play a couple tunes and talk about the upcoming album. You can hear more from Lyssa from checking out her website:www.reverbnation.com/lyssawarren Paroxetine is an [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Stone Valley Music Festival with Randy Holland - LoneStar Country Nights spoke with Randy Holland of the Stone Valley Texas Music Festival scheduled this summer near Johnson City Texas. Headlining the events will be: Doug Stone – April 11 Johnny Bush – May [...]
- March 2nd, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Warehouse Rock Academy - Phil Ware of the Warehouse Rock Academy joined LoneStar Country Nights on Monday March 2, 2015 to tell us about his rock and roll school for teenagers in Montgomery County. The students “Final Exams” a [...]
- February 24th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Cody Wayne - Cody Wayne of Cody Wayne and Westbound 21 stopped by LoneStar Country Nights on February 24, 2015 to talk about his new single and updated CD debuting on Thursday Februbary 26, 2015. Cody Wayne is [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Wild Cactus Rose Interview - Wild Cactus Rose stopped by LoneStar Country Nights to debut three new songs off her upcoming album. The artist is beginning her upcoming tour starting in Conroe, Texas. Check out Lone Star Country Night’s Interviews below! [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Conroe Country Cousins Interview - The Conroe Country Cousins Square Dance Club stopped by LoneStar Country Night February 3, 2015 to let the community know about their upcoming performance at the Crighton Theatre April 4, 2015. They will be opening [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Kevin Ray Adams Interview - Kevin Ray Adams called LoneStar Country Nights February 3 2015 to commemorate the “Day the Music Died” and the personal connection he has with J.P. Richardson known professional as The Big Bopper. Adams is a [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Cub Scouts Pack 293 Spring Tx - Cub Scouts from Pack 293 in Spring Texas visited LoneStar Country Nights February 5, 2015 to learn about mass communications. Check out Wayne Michaels on Social Media & check out his ARCHIVES below. Check out [...]
- February 12th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Aubrie Lynn - College Station Texas singer songwriter Aubrie Lynn visited LoneStar Country Nights February 12, 2015 to play some of the new songs off her just released EP Get Lost With You. The 22 year old wrote [...]
- February 17th, 2015 – Lone Star Country Nights – Willis High School Band Director Chris Allen - Willis ISD Band Director Chris Allen visited LoneStar Country Nights February 17, 2015 to bring listeners up to date on the Willis school band programs including the High School Marching Band, the two middle school [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – A J Pyatt - It takes a lot of drive (pun intended) to jump in the car with your best friend and travel from city to city for three weeks selling CD’s out of the trunk and performing anytime [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Don Woods - Don Woods On any given summer day back in the 70’s and 80’s driving down some dusty old back roads of Joshua Texas, one might hear on old transmitter radio playing some great George Jones [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Caiden’s Hope TELETHON: DEC.4 at 7PM - Caiden’s Hope Foundation took over LoneStar Internet Radio on Thursday, December 4, 2014 raising over $600.00 to support parents with a premature baby hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Donating their time and [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – Caiden’s Hope TELETHON: DEC.4 at 7PM - Make sure to tune in to Lone Star Internet Radio on Thursday at 7PM this week! LoneStar Country Nights is hosting the first every TELETHON forCaiden’s Hope – Providing Hope in the Midst of Trial. [...]
- Lone Star Country Nights – R J Vandygriff - Lone Star Country Nights recently spoke with Cowboy R. J. Vandygriff about the Cowboy Code and his touring cowboy show. R. J. Vandygriff is an award winning singer/songwriter, playwright and actor not to mention a [...]