The Parkway Pulse welcomed a special guest on our Christmas Eve show in December. Santa arrived on his way to the stables to get the reindeer ready. Our Platinum member on the show this month was First Financial Bank represented by Candy Emmerich and Craig Parker. First Financial is formerly First Bank of Conroe and still the same personal, friendly bankers that you have come to know and trust for many years. We talked with Lori Klein with Klein Wealth Management about “tax harvesting” and planning strategies for the upcoming year. Vinny Sinisi with Sinisi Real Estate talked to us about the current market conditions and what the changes in interest rates will mean to home buyers.
Dr Fox online prescription of doxycycline antibiotics for the buy doxycycline online treatment of chlamydia symptoms from UK pharmacy doxycycline for sale. Doxycycline anti-malaria tablets available without prior prescription from Express Pharmacy. https://pills24h.com/
Check out The Parkway Pulse’s Social Media Information and Watch/Listen to their Archives below!
- March 24th, 2016 – Parkway Pulse – Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - The June show featured Dr. Rebecca Riley, President of Lone Star College – Montgomery. She gave everyone some great information about what the College offers students of all ages and needs as well as many [...]
- March 24th, 2016 – Parkway Pulse – Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - The Parkway Pulse welcomed back Judy Bode of Klein Wealth Management to discuss more about the volatile market and how this election cycle affects the market. Vinny Sinisi, Owner/Broker of Team Sinisi Real Estate provided [...]
- February 25th, 2016 – Parkway Pulse – Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - The show in February was great fun and featured Ron McKeithen from M&M Texas Properties talking about the importance of understanding the “why” of a real estate transaction to ensure customer care. We were also [...]
- January 28th, 2016 – Parkway Pulse - This month’s Parkway Pulse featured Platinum member, Triple J Firearms. Jonathan Chadwick gave us information on what you can find in their store for both ladies and men. We also heard from another Platinum member, [...]
- December 24th, 2015 – Parkway Pulse – Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - The Parkway Pulse welcomed a special guest on our Christmas Eve show in December. Santa arrived on his way to the stables to get the reindeer ready. Our Platinum member on the show this month [...]
- November 26th, 2015 – Parkway Pulse with Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - Our Thanksgiving show featured Platinum member, M&M Texas Properties with Ron McKeithen. Ron provided great information on how a realtor can assist a person facing foreclosure and all about the specialties of his Brokerage. We [...]
- October 22nd, 2015 – Parkway Pulse - The October show featured Platinum Member, Branda Benefits, represented by Sherry Branda. She discussed “open enrollment” and provided great insights into what to do and how to enroll for a new insurance plan. She also [...]
- September 24th, 2015 – The Parkway Pulse – Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce - The inaugural show discussed upcoming events for the Chamber including the Parkway Shootout to be held on October 10 at Creekwood Shooting Sports in Conroe. Our guests provided great information about Freestanding Emergency Rooms, specifically [...]