We are looking forward to having you as a guest on Lone Star Community Radio, Montgomery County’s Community Radio Station. There are a couple things we want you to be aware of for your visit. Please look below
1) Release Form – We need every guest who will be on the ON AIR with us to sign a release form. Here is a LINK to the release form. Please fill it out by downloading it and opening it in Adobe Acrobat. Please email the completed release form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can not fill it out on your computer, the station will have copies in the studio. So don’t worry.
2) Loose Jewelry – Please refrain from wearing articles of clothing or jewelry that make noise. These items can be picked up on the microphone.
3) Video – participating shows will be videotaped. So please be aware that you might be on camera depending on the show you are on !
4) Station Location – Lone Star Community Radio is located in Downtown Conroe, Tx; right between The Creighton Theatre and Conroe Coffee. Parking is available to the parking lot across on Main St or in the Jury Parking Lot. The street address is 208 N. Main Street. Click HERE to see on google maps.
5) The Studio – Please be aware that the station will be on air so please coordinate with your host for a proper meeting place. If you decide to arrive early, please consider visiting Conroe Coffee next door.
6) How to listen! – LSCR is on FM in the Conroe area, tune into 104.5/106.1 and worldwide online at irlonestar.com. CLICK HERE for the LIVE stream. If you have a smart device, LSCR has an APP! Just search your APP store for Lone Star Community Radio.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the station manager, Dick Schissler at
(832) 335-9646 or email him at email@example.com